Thursday, August 18, 2011

Running thru life.... Happy Thoughts

In less than 4 days my husband will

1) Hear the final word of if his project at work will be funded for next year (i.e increase the likelyhood of him keeping his current job)

2)Sitting for his PhD Qualifier.  (i.e if he will be able to continue his quest to get his PhD- it is either pass or fail) 

To say he is stressed out would be a total understatement. 
Two major things in less than one week. 
I would be a nervous wreck and to be honest he is handling it well. 
Don't get me wrong- I think this is probably the most stressed I have even seen him,
but he still looks calm to an average person. 

For those of you who do not know my husband- I have it good!
He is my calm when I am stressed, a happy when I am down. 
He can just make anything ok! 
So this week it is about him-
making sure he studies, he sleeps, he eats well, taking care of Clemson as much as I can,
and avoid stressing him out! 
=0)  Yes wives can stress their husbands out just a little
So keep him in your thoughts over the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment