Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Running thru life..... A good Blow out.....

I actually have very wavy/curl/crazy hair-  judging by most of my pictures lately you would not be able to tell that I am not a naturally born straight hair girl.    
I HATE MY CRAZY HAIR ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS HUMID!!
My secret is a good blow out!!! 
It takes me about 5-11 minutes to blow dry my hair depending on how wet it is, how perfect I want it to be, etc.  I actually only blow dry my hair 4 times a week- so not every day.  
This is a trick that the stylist I go to recommended and the results have left me with healthier hair. 

But for a good blow out you must have a good hair dryer.
A good hair dryer does not mean an expensive hair dryer. 

I actually have two hair dryers.... yes I know.  
I have one that I use almost every day and that travels well and I have one that I use when it is really humid and need my hair straight all day.  

I purchased it at Target for around 24$ after I used my best friends while visiting her one weekend.  

 You may notice that the reviews are not that great but I can not complain.  I have had it for over two years and it still works great- drys efficiently, leaves a shine to my hair, and packs up nicely.  
I use this almost every other day to blow dry my hair ... to be honest I am just waiting for it to die and it just keeps living.  


The second was a splurge as a gift to myself.   
This is the hairdryer that the girl who always blows out my hair whenever I get it cut uses on my hair.  I talked to her about it and she loves it.  
It is pricey at $115 but she recommended I look on amazon and ebay and I was able to find it for $70 with free shipping.  
Now this hair dryer is for when it is humid, etc and only a professional blow out will work.
What I love about this hairdryer is how quickly it dries, leaves it shinny and smooth, and my husband actually notices.  
I purchased the this one because my hairdryers normally start acting up around 1 to 2 years and I have to go out quickly and find a new one and I did not want to be in the position. 
Eventually once the Revlon dies... I will just be left with the Elchim. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment