Thursday, September 1, 2011

Running thru life... Back to school

Joe started class again this week and I am going into this semester with a positive attitude.
We learned alot from last semester and Joe decided only to take one class this semester
and will be taking 1 class and 1 research in the Spring (in theory this should be not as much work as two classes since you get to conduct research on your own time and Joe is hoping to do something that he can also incorporate in to work). 
So we are back to only scheduling one big thing a weekend for Joe to be involved in
and scheduling time for us.
That being said our whole September and part of October is already booked.
CRAZY!!!! 
But we like it that way!

So Monday while he was at to school... one of my favorite movie quotes came to my head.....

"Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. Well, here goes nothing. "

=0) 
Can any one tell me what movie it is from? 

No comments:

Post a Comment