Sunday, June 19, 2011

Running thru life....Happy Hydrangea

Some women love getting flowers from their man.  
Everyone has a favorite flower just like I have mine....
After 7 years of being together my husband knows my favorites....

I love everything Hydrangeas!!!

So I was plesantly suprised when I came home Friday afternoon to two huge hydrangea plants sitting on our front door step.  One pink and one blue.  

 

We already have three that surround our tree in the front yard but I have been looking for a couple more to completely make a cirlce around the tree however, I am not willing to pay 40-50$ per plant at Home Depot or Meadow Farms.  

Joe picked them up for me at Costco-  20$ each so 40$ totaly.  
I am in love...


Joe helped me plant them yesterday......
So Happy.....
Flowers that keep on giving!

Thanks Joe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment