Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Running thru life..... A tired puppy is a happy puppy

Since my husband is off from classes this summer, we are both trying to make an effort to do more together- this includes walking Clemson (which up to this point I was doing more and more of because he was always studying or in class). 

Over the last two weeks we have established a walking schedule which I have found is not only good for Clemson but also good for us.   This schedule consists of long walks and swimming (Clemson loves to swim).  After almost two weeks of this schedule- I am in heaven... sleep heaven.  Clemson is exhausted!!! 

Here is our schedule.....
Saturday- 2-3 mile walk in the morning and swim time; 1-2 miles at night
Sunday- 2-3 mile walk in the morning and swim time; 1-2 miles at night
Monday- 2 miles in the morning by Joe; 2-3 miles in the afternoon by me
Tuesday- 1 miles in the morning by Joe; 3 miles in the afternoon by both of us
Wednesday 1-2 miles in the morning by Joe;  2 miles in the afternoon by both of us
Thursday- Joe is in charge of because this is my L/D day (when I get home I want to do nothing!)
Friday- 2-3 miles in the morning by Joe, short walk at night

So it has been great exercise for Clemson but also for us.  It is also good time to spend together and talk about stuff we need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment