Monday, June 27, 2011

Running thru life.... A delicious dinner

With trying to eat out less and use what we have,
my hubby and I have come up with some pretty good meals. 
My favorite lately was our Basil Pizza we made. 
The dough was purchased from Wegmans and has been in our freezer for over 3 months, tomato sauce left over from a Lasagna that I made a couple months ago (Never opened it),
cheese was left over from having guest over and the basil is from our garden. 


We had enough to make two full meals off of it.  =0) 
Less cooking for me!


Pair it with some wonderful Mojitos by my hubby and we have a wonderful meal on a Friday night.


Yes these are SAIC glasses (the company my hubby works for).  We have 8 of them that we got at a Christmas party last year.... my husband jokes that his company knows that it drives people to drink =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment