Thursday, June 30, 2011

Running thru life... Goodbye to Hotmail

With my new Ipad I was inspired to say goodbye to my hotmail account,
close one of my gmail accounts
and streamline everything to one email account. 
This has been a work in process. 

Up to this point I had my hotmail account I used for everything,
a gmail account I used for professional matters,
and another gmail account I used for junk. 
It is just too much. 
So something had to go!

My hotmail I created my second year in college- ahhhh flashbacks. 
It has been good to me but my dgclemsonqt@hotmail.com name is outgrowing me. 
While I totally still am a DG (delta gamma), love everything Clemson- come on I named my dog Clemson, and am still a QT (at least that is what my husband tell me) it is not really the best email to use when trying to be professional.  My hotmail account is linked to everything from my kodak galleries to amazon.  I closed my amazon account, changed the email on my kodak galleries, etc.  Finally, last night I closed my hotmail.

It was kind of an emotional moment for me...
My husband's answer so cute was "You will always be dgclemsonqt to me!" 

So now it is Oliveriacnm@gmail.com
I guess we all have to grow up, even our emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment