Saturday, July 2, 2011

Running thru life... Don't Drink the Water

Don't Drink the Water!!!!

The pregnancy hormone is in it!!
Ha ha ha.
Everywhere I look lately there is a pregnant women. 
At work... pregnant women both patients and co-workers
At home... pregnant women (neighbors- NOT ME!)
With friends and family... pregnant women.
Up to this point it was just at work but now they are EVERYWHERE!

Now I currently have 6 friends or family members who are pregnant!!!
This is so CRAZY to me that I am still a little in shock. 

I went out to a dinner with friends from work the other night and I being one of the only providers who did not have a baby under 2... this is when it hit me!
I played with a 2 year old,
fed a 6 month hold,
held a 2 month old,
and talked to my other co-work about her soon to be birth. 
Babies are taking over!!!!

All joking aside- Congrats to everyone who is expecting a little bundle! 
I do think pregnancy in amazing
and love that I get to work with women everyday pregnant or not pregnant. 

I wish three things for you:
1) An easy and healthy pregnancy
2) An easy and healthy delivery
3) A long and happy life for your soon to be family

However as advice, if pregnancy is not on your plan.... I would not drink the water =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment