Thursday, May 5, 2011

Running thru life... Patio time 4

The patio process continues... CRAZY

After talking with a neighbor I decided to hang some handing plants. 
We are having everyone over to our house for Father's Day in June so I have motivation to have everything done by then and we have a busy next couple of weeks with Joe having finals and final projects due, my birthday with company in town, etc. 

So I headed to Costco to by some hanging plants because their baskets are awesome and can actually be reused next year if I wanted to replant flowers. 
I purchased three of them.
I then headed to homedepot and with a credit that we had recieved for returning something I purchased three handing hooks.
My hubby helped place the hooks in the beams while I supervised. 



Here is one up close. 




Our final step is patio furniture, which we are still up in the air about because I am still trying to decide what I want to do.  URR... I need to make a decision.  More importantly, I need my hubby to have an opinion!
Wish me luck on that one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment