Friday, May 6, 2011

Running thru life... A reflection on my running products

A couple months ago I blogged about some new products I was using to add me in my training. 
I decided to reflect and comment on the products. 

Jelly Belly Sport Beans
Let me start by saying
Holy Bean!!!
These things are sweet.  I used them when I am running in my half marathon because I could fit two small packets in my running pants pocket.  I would put two or three in my mouth and continue on my run. 
All and All I was happy with them and it was nice to have something refreshing. 
I still have a couple back left which I only use when I am doing long runs. 


Body Glide
Let me say- I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. 
I purchased it at REI. 
I use it when I am running anything further than 7 miles.
I can tell the different (I will not explain how... but trust me on this). 
It can be used anywhere.  I use it under my sports bra, my underarms and my legs. 

 Under Armour Shirt.
I recieved this as a gift.  I usually do not like Under Armour workout clothes because they are so tight and I like things lose on me when I am working out.  However, this is a lose fitting shirt.  I love it because it is light weight and breatheable. 


Nuun...
I heart these tablets. 
They were my salvation when I was training for my half marathon. 
I only used the limon lime because I like that flavor so much that I did not want to mess up a good thing.




Running Water Bottle by Iron Man
This product is OK.  I find it very uncomfortable to run with anything in my hands. 
It is a good concept and might work for some but for me... no so much. 



Hope this all helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment