Monday, May 16, 2011

Running thru life... One of my favorite wedding Gifts

It is almost our two year anniversary-
I can tell you almost everything that everyone gave us at our wedding. 
In fact when we use something I think of the person who gave it to us.
So today I was dusting and cleaning up the house and I cleaned one of my favorite wedding gifts.
Our Vera Wang Grosgrain Wedding Frames.




We have 4 of them- I large 8x10, 2 5x7, and 1 double frame that has our
wedding picture and wedding invitation in.  
These picture frames were given to me by all my bridesmaids which makes them even more special.

I love these gifts so much because we will always have them and no matter how our lives change and what pictures we put in them- I will always think about my wonderful friends.


Happy Dusting....




.

1 comment: