Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Running thru life... CAN I GET A WAHOO!!!

WAHOO!!!!

It is official... I have my husband back!!!!
He finished his final last night
(while I was treating myself to a mani/pedi).
He pointed out that this was not fair and I told him he could go get a mani/pedi whenever he wanted.  =0) 

We celebrated late last night with a little Mojitos. 

I am so happy he is done with school this semester as it is been hard not having him around.  He made the decision not to take classes this summer because we both just needed a break. 

SO WAHOO!!!
Here is to a summer with my hubby.
Hopefully with lots of pool time, concerts, and of course Mojitos on our new patio!!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats Joe! And Congrats Laura for being such a great wife and sticking by him! Looking forward to the pool with you guys!

    ReplyDelete