Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Running thru life... Cupcakes Actually

Another store located in Fairfax Corner which I love... probably a little too much is
Cupcakes Actually.


Cupcakes Actually is a cupcake boutique!

The have the most amazing cupcakes and wait for it.... wait for it....
They have gluten free cupcakes.
This is a huge selling point for me because my in-laws have gluten allergy.
So it always nice find a bakery that makes gluten free products. 

Their cupcake selection varies day to day. 
They alway offer about 7-10 types a day. 
My favorite is the Actually Dipped Peanut Butter- aka "Go directly to hell."  It is so good.
These cupcakes are so good but they are only a special treat.

They have become my running treat
After my first 10 miler the Cherry Blossom - we headed to Cupcakes Actually
After my second 10 miler the Army 10 miles- we headed to Cupcakes Actually
After my half marathon- we headed to Cupcakes Actually. 
=0)  It is now tradition!

The cupcakes themselves range in price- anywhere from 3.50 to 4.50. 
This is very expensive and that is why it is used as a treat. 

Happy Cupcake Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment