Thursday, May 19, 2011

Running thru life... Pinkberry

Last fall a Pinkberry opened up at Fairfax Corner. 
I was a little hesitate to be honest because it is a little pricey.


I walked up there with one of my friend while she was visit from the UK (with her hubby also)
and we decided to give it a whirl. 

This is all I have to say .... YUMMMYYY!!


So what is pinkberry- it is a frozen yogurt meca. 
I call it a mecca because they offer a variety of flavors-
almost 6 total at any time and then they offer a huge variety of toppings including fruit. 
My hubby and I have been trying to make better lifestyle choices and this for me includes my sweets.  However, when I walk into PinkBerry I do not have to feel guilt
 about getting a small Lychee Yogurt with Raspberries and Kiwi.  
At 110 calories with no fat, no saturate fat, less than 5 mg of cholesterol with
about 10% of my daily calcium needs and 3gm of protein- I am sold. 

The other nice thing is they do have a frequent flyer punch card.  I have only been there twice so far and I already have 5 punches.  10 punches and I get one free. 
The pricing comes in around $5 for a small which actually is too much for me to each so I took it home and placed the rest in the freezer and had it for a snack the next day.  So for two snacks $5 is not that bad.  There is a smaller size but it is almost too small. 

Happy Yogurt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment