Sunday, May 15, 2011

Running thru life... Managing a Hubby

My husband technically has two finals left. 
One was last Wednesday and one next Monday.

He was notified in class two weeks ago that the professor would be
releasing their final grades as of that date. 
"If you are happy with your grade you can keep that grade you have and not take the final." 
My husband told me this and I was ecstatic!!!!

So he checked his computer all day last Friday for his grade... nothing
All day last Saturday... nothing.  Late Sunday night... 89.06 =  B+

This is how our conversation went....
Joe... I have a B+... I need to take the final to get an A
Me... No take the B+... it is not worth studying and possibly doing worse.  (The final is 35% of the total grade).   No one is going to care that you got a B+ instead of an A.

After going back a forth a couple times last weekend-  We got into bed last Sunday night and I turned to him and said "Ok I need to know what WE are doing... are WE taking the final or not.  Because I need to know if my husband is going to be MIA for the next week."  He looked and said.... "No."

YEAH!!!!!!
Thank you for a nice weekend and a nice week with my husband present for more than just dinner time.
So nice....
So now he just has to study for one....
He will be in the library all weekend- but he will do awesome!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Can he ask the prof to move him up by .94 to an A-?

    ReplyDelete