Friday, May 13, 2011

Running thru life... I heart Google Calendar

I am the social secretary for our house. 
In fact people do not even email Joe anymore or call him to arrange things because they know he will just ask me. (which is fine)
Being a social secretary can sometimes get over whelming... dinners with A,  denist appointment, Vet appointment,  Lunch with C, etc.
A friend recommended I look more into the Google Calendar.
I started to use Google calendar on my droid to help me schedule our life- and I heart it!!! 
Because Joe really does not have access because of work-  I have the ability to print him off one. 

I heart google calendar for so many reasons
1) It is easy to use via droid or internet
2) My husband can access it on his droid
3) It is always with me which I found is so important
4) I am able to put anything and everything in it. 
5) It keeps me organized and avoids me from double bookings. 
6) It reminds me a day in advance of everything going on the next day.  I set it to do this because it helps me with all the craziness that goes on with my job and life. 

So every year when May hits I know I have to sit down and plan our lives for the next two months. 
With in those two months we have
2 monther's days,
a father's birthday,
memorial day weekend,
my birthday,
friends coming in to town,
2 father's day,
sister-in-laws birthday,
a baby shower,
and fourth of July weekend plans.
 WOW!!!  
We are booked every weekend with something!!!!! Crazy!!

However, with the help of my Google Calendar we are not over booked and it was easy to update. 
I heart Goggle Calendar!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment