Monday, April 11, 2011

Running thru life... Waxing floors

Waxing floors is on my list of least favorite things to do.
When we first moved into our house I tried to do it every month- but now it is more like every 2-3 months.
Over the past two years I have found two products that I like.

1)OrangeGlo Hardwood Floor Cleaner (My mom bought this for me)
2)Swiffer Wetjet Hardwood floor Cleaner
( I bough this because it also comes with a everyday cleaner that I use for the bathroom floors)

Today I went to clean the floors and I had a little left of both.
So I decided to do a test- which one do I like the best.

So I did one level with OrangeGlo and the other with Swiffer Wetjet.

  

My overall review:

OrangeGlo
Pros:  
Nice Smell
Cleans Very well
Leaves a streak free finish.
Quick drying
Mop comes with a washable wipe (so you do not have to buy wipes all the time)

Cons:  
You have to spray it and then you a separate mop. 
Little bit harder on the back
Swiffer Wetjet
Pros
Very effiecient.  The spray connect to the mod and you just have to push a button to dispense it.
Streak free finish

Cons:
Longer drying
Have to buy the cleaning pads to go on a the mop (I use about two to three every time I mop.)
Ok smell
Ok Clean ( I had to go over some parts again)

This is a picture of the two mops/cleaning systems.

 After reflecting- I am an OrangeGlo fan.  
Goodbye swiffer.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment