Sunday, April 24, 2011

Running thru life... a search for a new Patio Set

Our backyard is almost done- the installers should be finishing TODAY assuming weather permits. 
Now I am left with the tasK of finding a patio set. 
I started by making some qualifications.

So here they are
1) Has to include a love seat and two chairs
2) Has to be the wicker that weathers well.
3) Dark wood. 
4) Budget....  (I set a rough one in my head)
5) Must include the cushions that cover the whole seat. 

I started looking in the stores and on line.

What do you think? 

Option1
 Option 2
 Option 3
 Option 4
Any opinions? 
Happy Easter and if you are not religious... Happy Sunday no work day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like them all, but they all kind of look the same. I say go with the colors you like most. Maybe a beige set and u can buy blue pillows.

    FYI, Target sets are awesome, we got ours that looks like the above for $350!

    ReplyDelete