Thursday, April 28, 2011

Running thru life.... A Running Must

I am in love... that is with my Nike Running Shorts!!!

I have now tried a couple different brands thru the years 
but I have to say I love Nike the best!!!
I have two pairs that I previously bought (1 from three years ago and 1 from one year ago)
and to my suprise for Easter I recieved another pair as a gift!  
What an awesome gift!!!


So you might ask- why do I like them so much?

1) They are super comfortable!! 
2) They are made of light quick drying material
3) They have a little pocket so I can store my running gel or jelly beans
4) They hold up amazingly.  My pair I bough three years ago is still in good condition!
5) The are relatively inexpensive- I do not think I paid more than $20 for either pair.  I refused to pay money for expensive running clothes (the exception to this is running bras- it is worth paying for this!)
6) They fit me - I am short and running short often tend to be long on me but these I find to be perfect..
Happy Running

No comments:

Post a Comment