Friday, April 29, 2011

Running thru life.. Happy Wedding Day

As I walked into the hospital this morning patients and workers were by the TVs. 
My patient that I deliveried yesterday was also up
The doctors were crowed around the tv
... all watching the same thing.

The Royal Wedding! 

I too peaked a look...



It made me think about all the weddings we have been to. 

Weddings are such an exciting event. 
My husband and I have been blessed to be a part of so many weddings over the years together. 
Each wedding we have been to I have a found memory of. 

So today for those who are married or who are getting married... Happy Wedding Day!!!
It is important to remember how wonderful it is to find your life mate....

1 comment:

  1. Greatt couple and wedding. They looked fall in love each other. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete