Monday, April 18, 2011

Running thru life.. Offensive Food

A couple months ago I posted a blog on a quick, non offensive dinner to make when you are having company over.  This blog has actually brought up another topic that I thought would blog about-
Offensive Food.


I have had people ask me what is offensive food.  Offensive food is food that I do not recommend serving when you have first time guest over or a large dinner party because this food might not be well perceived by your guests.    So I have complied a list with the help of some friends, and my hubby.  


-Fishy fish 
-Ostyers or Clams
-Pork-  (I know this might suprise you but there are alot of women who do not eat pork)
-Brussel Sprots (Which we love)
-Things with too much garlic 
-Anything with a heavy cream sauce.  

It is hard today with people being vegan, vegetarian, etc.  That is why whenever I am having people over I do always ask about their food allergies.  I have a father in law and sister in law who have a gluten allergy so I have to be aware of that when they come over. 

Can you think of any offensive foods?
-

No comments:

Post a Comment