Friday, April 1, 2011

Running thru life... My Sephora Obsession


Now that spring is here I am starting to do some spring cleaning. 
Twice a year I clean out my makeup/cosmetics. 
I changed out my winter/fall color to my spring/summer colors. 
This is good to get in the habit of doing because I often forget about freebies I have accumulated. 
(For instance I have not actually purchased mascara in more than 6 months because of freebies). 

While cleaning this year I found some of my favorite things... which just happened to come from one of my favorite stores- Sephora. 
I was introduced to Sephora by my best friend about 6 months before my wedding. 
We went there to have a makeup stylist help me pick out make-up for my wedding and teach me how to apply it, etc.   Ever since I have been hooked!  However, I have now trained myself to only go twice a year if needed.  Last time I went was in October and I will probably be due to go again around Summer time. 
So here are some of my favorite Sephora things...
Sephora Retractable Brush
I love this product because it is CLEAN.  None of the power get in my makeup bag because the brush retracts and it also comes with a lid.  Designed for someone like me who is OCD.

Bare Mineral Bronzing Blush
I bought this almost two years ago for my wedding and I have some left. 
It is nice because it is light and last for a long time. 



Clinque All About Eye Serum
For the most part I have amazing skin and am truely fortunate.
However, working long hours does cause some general puffiness under my eyes.
I love this because of the applicator- a roller ball.
It feel refreshing and is not heavy.



Also another wedding purchase.  I love this foundation because it stays!!!
And it does not make my face breakout or causes it to be too dry (problems I have had with previous products.)  It is a little expensive at $42 a bottle.  But I only use about 1 bottle every 6 - 8 months.  So it is worth it to me.
During the winter and my running months- my skin gets very dry.
I love this moisture surge.
It is light and refreshing to apply.


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
My neighbor turned me on to this product after reading her blog.
I love it for the winter months because it is a moisturizer and for the summer it has a spf built in.  

So here is to my Spring Cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment