Saturday, April 2, 2011

Running thru life... The Cherry Blossom 10 miler

Tomorrow is the annual Cherry Blossom 10 miler! 
My favorite race that I have participated in.
It is a wonderful race for a beginner with a excellent course.
Unfortunately because it is such a popular race that last year they started doing a lottery system for the entry.  Meaning your register and then select randomly who will participate. 
This year I registered but unfortunately I was not selected. 

There is always next year!!

However, I do want to wish everyone who is running in it- GOOD LUCK!!
Especially, a certain Mrs. S- her first 10 mile ever!
You will do amazing and will rock!!!!
Happy Cherry Blossom 10 miler day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Laura - just read this! Belated but still appreciated!
    - Mrs. S :-)

    ReplyDelete