Monday, April 4, 2011

Running thru life... a Nice Surprise in Central Park

Last weekend I went to New York with my mother for a much needed girls weekend.  
We had a great time with a few challenges, a lot of fun, and a nice surprise in Central Park. 
On Sunday morning, my mom and I decided to catch the subway to Central Park and just go for a walk.  

When we got there we were in the middle of a Woman's Half Marathon.  It was amazing.  
Seeing all these women running and supporting complete strangers on their quest to the finish line.  
They had music blasting... a beautiful course - finishing and ending in Central Park!

My mom looked at me and said " You should run this next year!"
Hmmmm... do I ever need an excuse to take a trip to NYC.  
No but it should would be a good excuse!

What are your thoughts...

1 comment: