Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Running thru life... Chuckit

Last weekend Clemson had a playdate with his friend HP.  
We went up to Bethesda and basically let the dogs run each other into the ground.
Our friends had this cool dog toy called a ChuckIt.
Basically it lets you throw a tennis ball alot further than you normally 
would and makes the dog have to run ... aka tiring them out.
When the dog brings it back it also lets you pick the ball up without 
getting your hands all dirty or covered with saliva.  
 
 

Last night I headed to Webers (a pet store near our house) to get a different kind of collar for walking Clemson based on trainers recommendation to make him stop pulling.
 He is not bad- but is still drive me insane!!!
When I walked into Webers, there is was a orange Chuckit. 
Clemson loves everything orange... it is his color!
It came home with me along with a new walking collar.
Last nightClemson and I played with this new toy
and Clemson got in bed at 9 pm and slept until 6:20am. 
Only because I woke him up to go to work.
(Yes I got to sleep in today- normally I am up at 5am)
AMAZING....
 Also to update everyone on Clemson training on the treadmill 
he is up to 30 minutes twice a day at a spead of 3.5. 
Which is not too bad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment