Saturday, March 12, 2011

Running thru life....What would you grab

A couple of events have causes my brain to start turning...
The earth quake in Japan
The movie Leap Year
My friend who lives in Scottland joking with me the other day via email about how difficult it has been for her to live without simple things that she took for granted when she lived her like her face soap, and her favorite kind of tea.

So here is my question for you-
If for some reason you had to vacate my house- be it tornado, fire, earthquake-
What would you grab that you could not live with out if you only had 15 minutes? 

WOW- what a question? 
Just thinking about it gives me the chills. 

But here it is: (assuming I have my wedding band and engagement ring on)
1) My hubby
2) My Clemson
3) My purse (Obviously I would need my keys and my ID- this is the practical Laura)
4) My photobooks
5) If I had time my computer... because everything is on it! (Important documents, photos, etc)

That is it.  I COULD LIVE WITHOUT EVERYTHING ELSE. 
It is amazing what the people in Japan are having to go thru and my heart goes out to them. 
It is time like this when you realize what is important to you and what is just "gravy." 
As I reflected on this question I quickly realized that many things in my life are just "gravy."

What could you not live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment