Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Running thru life... updating my book collections

It is not very often that I actually spend money to buy a book but this month
I bit the bullet and bought TWO BOOKS!!!!

I am very selective in when I buy books.
But I am really looking forward to reading both of these.

Jodi Picoult-  Sing You Home
This is the new Jodi Picoult book and I have been waiting for March to hit for it to hit stores.
I love Jodi Picoult (she is probably one of my favorite writers.)
So March hit and I headed to the book store to make my purchase.
Barnes and Noble wanted $28 dollars which I refused to pay
so I went to Costo and 15.99 +tax  later had my book.

My second purchase was a book that NPR reviewed and spiked my interest.
Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein

No I do not have kids and do not plan on having them any time soon.  But I was a girl that grew up with princess this and princess that, so I am curious on what it has to say.  Normally $25 dollars in the book store I got it on Amazon (with another purchase for my hubby's birthday) for around $15 dollars.


Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment