Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Running thru life... a new cleaning product

I was organizing under our kitchen sink a couple weeks ago and was amazed at the amount of cleaning products I used.
1) Windex for windows
2) Endust for dusting
3) Simple Green for Stainless Steel
4) Granite Cleaner
5) Costco Cleaning Wipes for everyday
6) Etc,

It is amazing how many products I have so I am always looking for ways to make cleaning an easier process for me (aka more economical and also more time efficient). 

That Sunday in the adds I recieved a coupon for Pledge MultiSurface.  It advertised that it is for Metal, Wood, Glass, and Electronics.  I figured it was worth a shot because it could help eliminate at least 4-5 cleaning products I currently use. 


So in Wegmans the following week I picked it up just to test it out.  

Two weeks later I am loving it.  
It cleans everything quite well and does not leave streaks which is a plus.  
I have used it on mirrors, granite countertops, stainless steel, and to dust my furniture.
The other nice thing is it comes in two scents- Rain and Lavender.
 
So goodbye lots of cleaning products and hello Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment