Friday, March 4, 2011

Running thru life... Treating my feet

THANK GOD TODAY IS FRIDAY.
I was going to blog today about listening to your body but after the week I have had I needed a "fun blog," so here it goes.


I am not a big shopper so I was looking thru my closet the other week and noticed in was lacking in a department-  Summer Shoes.

Let me start by stating I LOVE SUMMER Shoes. 
However, Clemson tore my favorite pair of black thong slips along with my pretty green ones. 
So I set out on a mission to please my feet. 
I have been watching two pairs of shoes for more than a month- but could not bring myself to buy them because of the price.  Then about three weeks ago when I went to check http://www.6pm.com/ website. 
 I found both of them for signifcantly reduced in price!!!!

So here are my awesome buys....

My fun buy....
First Charles by Charles David Twilight Sandle Pump
I am short so I love summer pumps and I bought them in a nude color to wear with capris, my dress jeans,  or pretty much anything.   
SO PRETTY. 
The were orignially $90 which I ABSOLUTELY REFUSED TO PAY...
but $23 dollars on 6pm.com was a steal!!!
I actually own other pair of Charles by Charles David so I knew exactally what size a need. 

My Practical buy
My second pair KORS Micheal Kors Winnie Leather Flip flops
I need a new nice pair of flip flops that are not 3$ flip flops from Old Navy.
These are perfect in everyway.... Not to mention I have a Micheal Kors Obsession.
I also can use these as a basic sandle or dress up with them which makes them very functional!
I read the reviews on line that stated they were pretty true to size, which they are. 
Originially $65 dollars was too high for a pair of flip flops- but $35 was a much more reasonable price. 
When I showed them to my hubby.... he smiled and that was all I needed. 
He is calling them my "MUST TAKE TO GREECE SHOES"
(Mostly because they are can either be dressed up or down and we are going to try to be minimalist when we go on our Greece Trip)

On top of everything I recieved free shipping because I spent over $30.  So $57 dollars later I have two pairs of awesome shoes to add to my collection. 

Happy Friday... Happy feet!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Job Laura! I love 6pm.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?!?! why have you never let your brother in on the secret of 6pm.com??

    ReplyDelete