Thursday, March 3, 2011

Running thru life... Everything happens for a reason

I am a firm believer that "Everything happens for a reason!" 
Furthermore, I also believe you are "Given what you can handle and nothing more."
I try to remind myself of both of these in good times and rough times. 


I thought about this tonight during my very long drive home from work after a long week and a very very difficult day. 

They are kind of my motivational thoughts to myself.   
It is my way of saying to myself  "You can handle this Laura... suck it up." 

I find living in this area I say it to myself a lot. 
Sitting in traffic after a long day!
When I do not want to run but need to!
After a long day at work!
Or a long night of not sleeping due to Clemson puppy (seriously he is like a baby!)
When I get frustrated with my husbands school schedule!
When I get upset that my best friends are miles and miles away and I need girl time!!
Or frustrated that I do not have enough ME time!
When LIFE HAPPENS!

But then I think how boring would LIFE be if it was the same predictable thing everyday. 
So bring it all on... because

"I am only given what I can handle and nothing more,"
and

"Everything happens for a reason." 


So embrace life and everything that is thrown your way because you can handle it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment