Saturday, March 5, 2011

Running thru life... Happy Birthday Hubby

Today I am acutally going to post twice.

1st Post 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!!!!

His day started out right with both of us sleeping in with Clemson. 
Then he took Clemson for a walk while I did my 11 mile run.  WHICH ROCKED!!!!
Then a late breakfast with homemade Waffles and Coffee.  This was my version of a birthday cake because we are bothing trying to stay away from the sweets and also because I never cook breakfast it was a nice suprise.

Today he will be studying for his midterm while I run errands.... but tonight we will be celebrating with his family at L'Auberge Chez Francois.  It is one of his favorite restaurants and with his mom brithday being last week, his dad decided to take us all out for the night.  THE FOOD WILL BE AMAZING!!!!

My gift to Joe will not come until next weekend.  Because he is working so much and going to school, I am giving him a gift of a nice night out just the two of us (which rarely happens).  We will be trying a new restaurant out - Trummers on Main in Clifton, Va. 

I will be posting reviews of both restaurants. 
Happy birthday honey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment