Thursday, March 10, 2011

Running thru life.... Signs of Spring

Today I decided to post a happy blog because it is yucky outside....so here it is


Spring is one of my favorite seasons.
So I thought I would share how I try to remind myself of spring no matter how yucky it is outside.
By keeping flowers and plants
(Both real and fake in the house)

 
 Small real planter in the kitchen.

Real large "Palm" plant - purchased at costco.  
I am still looking for a decorative pot to fit better with the room.
Notice my Cute Clemson Puppy sitting on his chair!

Wooden Tulips Joe purchased for me while he was on a business trip in Amsterdam. 

 Spring arrangement in our sunroom.  I was given these flowers from someone for free.  
They add some nice color to the room. 

Hydrangea wreath purchased at Costco over our bedroom Dresser
 Small Orchid plant purchased at Homegoods.

Fake Orchid in our entry way
 Fake Orchid in the basement purchased at Homegoods.

Dried Hydrangea flowers in Our Clemson Pitcher in the basement.  I replace this every year with another dry hydrangea that I comes from our garden.  Hopefully I will have some beautiful hydrangea pictures to show you this spring. 


Real plant in our dining room.
 I love this plant so much!! We have now had it for 1 1/2 years and it is thriving!

Roses from Costco in our kitchen....  on week two!!!
I love Costco roses
1) They are cheap! 
2) They last forever
3) You get 18 roses so you can make a couple arrangements off of them. 

Poinsettia From Christmas- Also from Costco in our sun room.
 I bought this in novemeber and decided to transplant it into one of my pots after the holidays.
My mother in law makes fun of me that our poinsettia still looks amazing. 
I would love it get it to last until next Christmas

Decorative plant in the entry way

So it can spring all year long for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment