Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Running thru life... Chivalry is not dead!

Being a midwife I often get the rap of being a feminist. 
While this is true to some degrees it is not to others. 

When people ask how my husband got my attention when we were dating- the answer is simple. 
"He opened my car door for me." 
Yes I know this is silly but for some reason I love it. 

So this morning on my way into work, I had my building door opened for my by a nice gentleman in uniform.  Futhermore, at morning report this morning (I was running late because I had to print some stuff off before I went) a nice medical student stood up and offered me his seat. 

While I love women (I am a MIDWIFE!!) and believe in womans rights-
I love Chivalry and the fact that it is not dead!!!!

So thank you men who still open doors and offer their seats in a time
when it might not be the Kosher things to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment