Thursday, February 24, 2011

Running thru life: Sprint Tri

On my journey to push myself, I have decided this year I am also going to do a SPRINT TRI.  This is a triathlon that is shorter and is good entry for people in the the world of triathlons.  Unfortunately that one I really wanted to do was right after for 1/2 marathon- which my husband veto'd quickly- stating my muscles would be tired and he is probably right.  So now I am trying to find one that will work with my schedule. 

I found a organization the "Tri It Now" group who sponsors  5-6 sprint Tri a year.  The only problem with the Sprint Tri's is there are in the summer.  I am not a good person with exercising in the heat so I am not sure how I will do with this. 

I am considering the 14.06 Sprint Tri July 10th
"We challenge you to work toward accomplishing your dreams...
this triathlon is a starting point:
one tenth of iron distance.

What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment