Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Running thru life... Keeping me motivated

Now that my runs are getting longer- I started to get bored a little.  So Monday night I updated my ipod and rearrange the music.  I made a running mix for me called "Running."  Very clever I know! 

My ipod is pink (would you guess any other color?)
See full size image





The problem is I have to update this running mix every so often with new songs and also new order because right now I can tell you how far I have run just based on what song is playing.  I like to keep it fresh and mix my music up.  So I added some new favs with the help of some I-tunes gift card I got for Christmas.  I hate spending money on music so the I tunes gift cards are a treat!!!
Thank you very much parentals!!
See full size image





I then plug my ipod in to JBL ipod speakers system.  (I got this for my hubby a year after we started dating.  I absolutely love it and the speaker quality is AMAZING!) 
See full size image






So last night I had a new mix to run to and it was a nice change of pace.  I found I was able to focus more.
This just goes to show while I am a creature of habit- it is good to changed everything up once and a while. 

Happy Listening. 



No comments:

Post a Comment