Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Running thru life... puppy and me time

With hubby now back in school there are two things I have more time to do:

1) RUN!!!!
2) Puppy and Me Time

You might ask what puppy and me time is... basically it is just time that me and Clemson spend together.  Our normal day goes like this.  Wake up at 5 am get dressed.  Have some puppy and me time with Clemson and some peanut butter while I get my lunch ready.  Then go to work... come home and take Clemson for a walk or to play.  More puppy and me time. Run.. followed by dinner... then another walk with Clemson.  Puppy and me time again.

Puppy time also involves our long walks up to Fairfax Corner or our trips to Petsmart.   Or throwing a ball down three flights of stairs in our townhouse because it is raining and we can not go play fetch outside. 

I have noticed since my puppy and me time has increase Clemson is so affectionate with me.  I absolutely love it.  There is nothing better than coming home to a puppy who loves you and is so happy to see you. When Clemson was sick the other day, he came and sat on my lap and curled up in to ball....   I love me some puppy and me time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment