Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V- DAY

So Happy V DAY


More running gear for my wardrobe... Most people get chocolate or flowers... Not me- I get more running stuff.  I love it.  I mean after all Valentine's day is about taking care of the one you love..  so it is a fitting gift because they are helping me take care of my heart!!!

My hubby and I celebrated yesterday because he has class Monday nights, and I am out of the door at 5:30 in the morning, which does not leave much time for celebrating.  We choose to celebrate V-Day in small ways.  This year we each set a $30 limit!  I got lots of small goodies.  
One was an Iron Man Water Bottle Carrier below.  Since I am running longer distances now- I need water.    (Of course it is pink).

My mother also got me a small something... A new Nike running shirt to wear during my half marathon.  
Also pink....It is like a hot hot pink.  


Futhermore, my mother in law also got me a new running shirt.  An Under Armour Big Logo Long Sleeve Shirt.  I ended up wearing in this morning during my workout and loved it!  It is light and breathable.  

So I would like to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day and thank you for the lovely running gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment