Friday, January 28, 2011

Week 2: Running Equipment- Entertainment

Running equipment continued....

Today I will focus on running entertainment... aka MY RUNNING SPACE.

My Treadmill... the picture is sideways and my computer at work is not smart enought to handle flipping a picture. 

So now that it is cold and snowing- I do most of my running on a treadmill.  This is also do to the fact that where I live you can not run more than 1/2 a mile without hitting some major road (which is not ideal for long workouts.)  So two years ago my mother-in-law gave my son an awesome gift- her old treadmill.  Little did my husband know that it would become MINE!!!! HAHA.     

My treadmill is set up in my basement now in front of my big screen TV, it has shelves on the walls (which my husband installed) for me to place my water, and my ipod docking station. 
 My running TV- was a gift to my hubby when I got my engagement ring. 
However, I use it more than him.


My self to put water on while I run or my ipod. 

My biggest problem with running- is staying entertained- I often get bored.  But I just pop in a Sex and City Movie or watch Bravo Top Chef or listen to my Ipod instead.  

While the treadmill I have is not the most up-to-date or in-style treadmill- it works and it was free!!!! 

Happy Running.....

No comments:

Post a Comment