Monday, June 10, 2013

Right on cue...


I am a firm believer, you are given what you can handle in life.
That being said life has been crazy for us the last couple weeks-
not because of a baby but because of some other life stuff.  
Collin has been great- thank god!  
Anyways, Joe and I have been thru alot while we have been together,
both going to grad school and working full time while being states apart,
relocating to Virginia,
buying a house,
me having the worst job ever (not my current one but my old one),
bring home the best puppy every (the first year was more difficult than having a baby),
traveling the world,
having a baby
and having a husband in grad school again while working full time.  
Yes it sometimes is a lot and sometimes can be hard on a marriage and sometimes we do have the typical roles in a "typical marriage"- but we are happy and we are stronger than ever especially with Collin.  



So I had to smile when my parents gave us this gift for our anniversary because it was exactly what Joe and I needed to smile and have a good laugh- because as I have learned (from Joe) if you can't laugh at yourself then well... you can't survive life!

Thanks for being right on cue!

No comments:

Post a Comment