Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Re-creating Mother's Day

So as I mentioned Mother's Day in our house was a little crazy.
That being said when we got into bed on Sunday night, Joe asked how I felt about a do-over.
My husband knows me too well.
There were really three things I wanted for Mother's Day
1) To take a walk with all my boys
2) To get to have snuggle time with Collin in bed in the morning
3) To spend time with Joe, Collin, and Clemson- I know this seems silly but I feel like we are always going and Joe is always working on school work.

So the following weekend, Joe re-created Mother's Day for me.
Basically a laid back day that just involved spending time together.
It started out with snuggle time in the morning. 

Then letting me run, followed by a nice day at home and outside.  



I got to hold Collin whenever- I know this sound silly but after a weekend of everyone else holding him, it was totally nice.  

Joe made us a low key dinner and we broke out our Greece wine that we had been saving.  
He made a sausage mushroom risotto- OMG!


It was the perfect day because it was nothing special- just time together which is all anyone can really want for Mother's Day!
Thanks boys....

No comments:

Post a Comment