Thursday, May 2, 2013

My New Favorite Snack


Now that I am almost 8 weeks postpartum- 
I am trying to get back in shape.  
This means more exercising and trying to eat healthy. 
However, with breastfeeding/pumping I have never ever been this hungry in my life.  
Dieting is not really an option because it makes me feel sick- funny how running 5 miles a day while I was training for my 10 milers does not compare to how hungry I feel when I am breastfeeding.  

So I have been trying to eat more healthy options however I am finding that raw veggies mean more gas for Collin which eliminates one of my favorite health snacks so I started searching for some other options.  

Special K Cracker Chips 
were on special at Wegmans and I had a $1 coupon so I thought I would give them a whirl.

OMG - so good and only 130 calories for 30 chips!
The only bad news is that Joe actually likes them so I have to label them as MINE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment