Monday, May 20, 2013

Kind of Bummed...


Since Joe and I tied the knot in 2009- 
The Month of May has always been ours....
Meaning each year we have taken an amazing trip!!!
Joe promised when we got married to help show me the world.  

 May 2009 
Our honeymoon in Madeira, Portugal
10 nights = AMAZING



May 2010
Little Vacay in Napa, CA



May 2011
Our Amazing trip to Greece
This was truly the trip of a life time..

May 2012
Maui, Hawaii to celebrate our both turning 30!

So this May, as you can imagine with a 2  1/2 month old we will not be taking an amazing trip...
Yes I am kind of bummed as I normally would start planning or packing or arranging everything around this time- but this year I will be busy being a mom.....

That being said it will be my first night away from Collin thanks to my awesome parents who are giving Joe and me a night off for our anniversary.....
Now to decide what to do...

Furthermore, we have decided that next year we will be taking a little trip without Collin, again thanks to my parents.  Any suggestions on close places with direct flights from DCA or IAD to all inclusive resorts that are good?

No comments:

Post a Comment