Tuesday, April 30, 2013

You will know....

I was told by everyone that when I went out on Maternity Leave that I would know if and
when I was ready to go back to work...

Well I am READY to go back to work- 
part time of course!

Do not get me wrong-
I love Collin and having this time home with him,
but I also need the interaction of grownups and something to keep me motivated.

I have been trying to keep myself busy every week with lunches or walks with friends,
to setting goals and increasing my running but I will say I miss my patients and also my work.
I really do love what I do- more so I love my patients.
Having a baby has totally made me love my job even more because now I have been thru it and now understand what all my patient are going thru.

I still have a decent amount of time on my Maternity Leave for day care reasons
but am looking forward to getting back to deliverying those babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment