Friday, February 22, 2013

Nursery Done!!!



So the nursery is offically done!
The furniture is in.
The art is hung.
The linens are clean.
The clothes are hung.
The baby items have been sorted and organized.
The glider was picked up last weekend thanks to the help of the awesome people at Buy Buy Baby helping me get it into my parent's car because Joe was busy with work.

Here are some photos-
I love how it turned out!!!


Clemson's new favorite spot in bug's room.
He is waiting to meet him!

My mom's and mine childhood rocking chair with Pierre the Bear!




We decided to hang photos above the changing table which we will rotate photos as the years go by.


View of the crib- minus his name which will be going over it.  

Again Clemson waiting for bug to get here!!


Joe's childhood bookshelf that we repainted.  



Our glider which was our only spurge for this room.  
I love it, especially with Joe's childhood turtle footrest which he painted to match the room.



Storage area for quilts and extra items. 
Wall art from various people- including shower invite framed, hand made animals made by Susan, childhood "treasures" such as baby rattle, etc



Bug's closet!
I have hats in one bin, shoes in another, and misc in the third such as all his swim gear.
A lot of the clothes I received as gifts I am holding off on hanging/taking tags off because of the weird sizes and seasons.  Bug will be born at the end of winter/beginning of Spring right into to summer.  
Joe did this and he did such a great job.  

I totally love his room and know that because he is a boy- he will not care but I have loved putting it together and can not wait till he is here sleeping in his crib, 
because only then will it really be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment