Monday, February 18, 2013

Maternity Photos


When we starting announcing our pregnancy to friends and family, we were meet with the normal questions
-Sex- Boy!
-Name- Which will be a surprise
-Due date- Which we have not shared
-Where we were registering
-If we were going to have Maternity Photos.

At first I thought this was kind of odd because I actually HATE having pictures taken of me and I knew that for reasons me looking at myself gaining weight would probably be the hardest things for me to handle in the pregnancy.  After talking a little with Joe- he really really wanted to have photos done and so I gave in and said ok.  It was his "push gift" in a way.  

I started looking for a photographer and my jaw hit the floor at some of the pricing.  
We then got a recommendation from a friend who's friend was just starting out as a photographer.
I contacted her and was able to work out Maternity, Newborn, and 6 month family pictures for the price that we were happy spending.  
We went with LinDC Photography

At first we had planned to do them around the holidays but I was only 31 weeks and barely showing so we decided to wait till the 34-35 weeks which I am happy that we did.  

I had a couple ideas of pictures Joe and I liked and Lindsay was wonderful at making suggestions and also working with Clemson.  
And also keeping the name a secret!

All of us in Bug's Room


Fun Art Shot!

I love this photo so much!!!

Lindsay suggested this and it turned out amazing!


Please stay in there until March!

One of my favorites of Joe and I!

My two little boys.... Clemson and Bug




Another Art Shot!


Of course a kissing picture...

Joe's absolute favorite picture of them all.....
Me and Bug!!!!!!

Thank you so much Lindsay- We can't wait for the newborn photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment