Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ralph Lauren Style

One thing I will say about finding out I was having a boy- 
I was a little sad with regards to clothing.

Boy stuff is terrible!  
Unless I was to import all his clothes from Europe- OMG there stuff is so cute!  
I have totally thought about doing this with one of my besties living in London,
I do not want my child in monkeys, or in stripes like he belong in jail!
I dislike shirts that say Mommy's Little... 
Really our men can dress well with some help and so can little boys!
 
Before we found out what we were having I gave Joe warning that if it was a boy it was going to be the preppiest boy ever!
Which I think was ok with Joe because deep down inside he felt the same way I did. 

I love everything Ralph Lauren when it comes to everything boys!

So what does the best husband ever do....


 He took me out to buy his coming home outfit which is ADORABLE!!!  

Thank GOD we live far away from the Leesburg Outlet Mall where there is a Ralph Lauren Baby because I would be in trouble.  


No comments:

Post a Comment