Wednesday, October 3, 2012

16 + weeks

Sorry Bug!

I know I am a little bit late on this entry but that is life. 
I promised myself that whenever I had a prenatal appointment I would journal what I am experiencing that month or that week. 

So here goes:

16+ week Appointment

Things that have changed over the last month:
- The nausea is ever decreasing though I still have bad days occassionally which I totally can handle.

- Still no belly
My husband likes to ask me everyday!
Thank god because I am still fitting into my normal clothes. 
Hoping I can last till the end of October but only time will tell.

- 1 pound weight loss
Totally think this is because I have started running again. 
Thankfully my midwife is not worried and neither am I.

- Fatigue- found out my blood count is low
Totally makes sense since meat is my really only food aversion.
Hello Iron tablets. 
- Bug is moving like crazy on the Ultrasound and growing so much!

- Love seeing how excited Joe is with this whole process as well as all of our friends and family!


What we talked about at my appointment:
- Second part of my genetic screening- all normal!
-Flu shot- check!
-Dtap immunization- will get at 28 weeks
-Childbirth classes
Signed up for the Tour in December
Signed up for childbirth classes =0)
- Weight loss/anemia
Need to start iron pill and supplementing my diet since meat and baby Oh do not mix.

- 20 week Ultrasound- scheduled-
Except I could not schedule it to 21-2 weeks- oh well will just have to wait a little bit longer.
-Travel precautions since I will be traveling abroad before my next appointment

Fetal Heart Rate 160s! 

Next appointment 21 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment