Friday, September 14, 2012

OMG .... too cute!

So I have not purchased anything for bug and for the most part do not plan to.  
However, yesterday while I was at work and waiting for the IT person to come fit my computer so I could actually do work I was browsing the internet!  
I owe the IT guy big time!!!  
You know it is bad when he gives you his personal email and cell phone because your computer keeps sucking!

Anyways, I was browsing the internet and came apon this site for 
Portuguese Water Dog Baby Clothes.
OMG!
So cute and the dog on there looks exactly like Clemson. 
Facial expression and all!
 I emailed it to Joe, and he comment was "We are going to have to get one!"

So last night I came home and sat down to purchase a Orange Portuguese Water Dog Infant Creeper!
OMG so cute!!!
 
One of our first baby purchases.
How appropriate on the weekend we are going to Clemson to cheer on the Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment