Friday, September 21, 2012

Clemson Tiger...

There is no doubt that Joe and I love Clemson University. 
It is where we both went to college, were forced to grow up, and met. 
I owe alot to the school and loved the experience I had there. 

So last weekend, we headed down to stay with some friends in Greer which is about 1 hour away from Clemson. 
Of course we attended the game! 
Furman Vs Clemson!
We won =0)

It was a blast to say the least! 


But what Clemson trip would be complete with out Clemson apparel. 
Joe, I, and Clemson puppy (who went with us on this trip thanks to our awesome friends) really needed nothing.  But with the newest memeber of the family on the way, bug needed something.
We walked into our favorite Clemson shopping store and there we found Clemson onzies in a three pack by Nike.  We loved them because they were gender neutral since we do not know what we are having yet.
Joe loved the huge Clemson tiger paw! 
To say Joe was excited was an understatement. 
And I am finally starting to wrap my head around this new little bug and that I am going to be a tiger mom x 2 as my friend reminds me since Clemson is really my first child of the 4 legged kind.
 

Do not get me wrong- our bug to be can go to whatever college is best for them. 
And yes bug you will go to college! 
But it is never too early to start brain washing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment