Monday, July 23, 2012

We'll meet in Paris! and then again in Rome!

So as many of you know if you read my blog, 
Joe and I are going to Paris and Rome in the Fall/Winter. 
I am so excited because I have never been to either place.  
I am also so excited because I have been told there are both romantic places and full of history!

I was talking to my friend in the UK about this trip, and she said
"Why don't we meet in Paris?"

OMG!!!
So excited.  
One of my best friends and me (with our men) in Paris!!!!!
This just makes the trip even more worth it!
We even were able to get reservations at the same hotel.


Watch out Paris..... Here we come!
Please someone pray for our husbands.  

Then my in-laws were talking about how on their European Cruise they are going to be in Rome, and they will be there for 1 day while we are also there.  

So we'll meet you in Paris.... and then again in Rome....


No comments:

Post a Comment